Housing Disrepair Claims
We understand that, as a tenant, you may feel vulnerable and have concerns about claiming against your landlord. However, we can guide you through the process and help you claim the housing disrepair compensation you deserve.
In many cases, no win, no fee housing disrepair claims can be made, meaning that if the action is not successful, you won’t have to pay a penny in legal fees.
Remember, tenants have rights too and you don’t have to suffer unnecessarily. You are entitled to:
- A structurally sound building that is safe to live in
- Proper working drains and gutters that are free from obstruction
- An adequate heating system
- Access to water, gas and electricity
- Working sanitation, including basins, sinks, baths and toilets
- A home free from damp
- A property free from vermin
To begin a compensation claim or obtain further advice with no obligation contact McDermott Smith Law.